If you are or were already a subscriber, please log in first with your username and password, then go to the My account page from where you can re-subscribe.
You can subscribe for one year only (by credit card or direct debit), or for one year renewed automatically (by direct debit only), for €80 per year. You can, of course, cancel your subscription every year.
You can also take out a monthly subscription for €8 a month (or more than €8 a month if you want to support us) by direct debit only, with no obligation (you can stop at any time by asking us).
Students under the age of 30 can take out a one-off subscription for €30. You will need to email us a copy of your student card.
You can also pay by bank transfer or cheque (see below).
Local authorities, institutions or companies wishing to subscribe their employees to La Tribune de l’Art may do so on a sliding scale.
1) Either each person benefits from a personal identifier and can connect on any computer, wherever it is)
– For the first three subscribers, there is no special rate, i.e. €80 for one year per workstation, i.e. a total of €80 (one subscriber) to €240 (three subscribers).
– For the 4th to 10th subsequent subscribers: an additional €40 per subscriber, i.e. a total of €280 (for 4 subscribers) to €520 (for 10 subscribers).
– For more than 10 subscribers, an additional €30.
2) Either access is by recognition of the IP address, which means that all the workstations of the subscribing institution benefit from La Tribune de l’Art, as well as people who connect via the institution’s wifi. But the connection is impossible from elsewhere. In addition, it is impossible to comment on the articles.
These rates apply to the institution’s staff. In the case of a library or documentation centre, where the number of potential readers is high but the likelihood of a connection is lower, the rates are different and depend on the type of library. In the latter case, please contact us for a quote.
– From 1 to 10 potential users: €520.
– From 10 to 30 potential users: €1000.
– From 30 to 50 potential users: €1400.
– From 50 to 100 potential users: €2,000.
– From 100 to 150 potential users: €3000.
For more, please contact us for a quote.
Contact us directly at this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– payment by French cheque, made payable to La Tribune de l’Art and sent to :
La Tribune de l’Art
10, rue Saint-Marc
It is imperative that you give us your e-mail address, which will be required to access the site. As soon as we receive your cheque, we will send you your login and password. Please let us know if you would like to receive the invoice.
– payment by bank transfer: if you choose this method of payment, please let us know by e-mail (email@example.com) and tell us whether you would like to receive the invoice. We will send you your login and password.
International Identification Number (IBAN): FR76 3000 4008 0200 0102 4963 065
International bank identifier (BIC): BNPAFRPPXXX
Important: don’t forget to tell us whether or not you would like an invoice.
Subscribing to La Tribune de l’Art, subject to acceptance of the general conditions, gives access to all the content of La Tribune de l’Art:.
If you appreciate this site, if you want its content to be enriched even more regularly, if you want to support its independence so that it can continue to provide you with information that is free of double-talk and different from what you find elsewhere, subscribe!
Page updated on 12 June 2023